Working on for a new job

Hello everyone,

on the job
this is another blog post about myself, and as of now Im trying to finish up a proposal for my new and upcoming job. And I'm so excited to start and have this work (well..another work from home). But it is not final and I'm still applying to other jobs, but it will be great if I have a full time work and also a freelance work. I love to become busy soon and be on the hectic schedules and also earn more from it. And hey! the job has found me via this blog.. so if ever things went well...thanks will be for my blogs and to you!!!!

the budget
Need to get new budgets for the coming months, and as you can see that It will be the Eraserheads concert and I don't have budget for getting a ticket, well if they accept paypal.. I can pay my own ticket. But it seems that getting a media pass for the concert is impossible now. hmmm I need a sponsor !!!!!!!!!!!

the events
Also I'm finalizing that cospaly contest for PERYA, and because I got busy on some events this week, I will be launching the mirror site for that event, just for the contest only. Also will finish writing that event concept for the Alodia Gosiengfiao fans day. I haven't heard from Bogs, but I know he's waiting for my concept paper, heard that they will having a meeting with E-games this week. Not sure if I can join with them, but the important part is I must deliver the concept to him before Tuesday.

the pets
Our pet cat "Mocha" just gave birth to 4 cute little siamese kittens, its lovely to see our little baby that is now a mommy cat, I just can't believe that she becomes pregnant and gave birth so young, for me she's still a kitten. She always look at me and say that " i'm a mommy, but i'm still a kitty", awww. Will take care and give more attention. And oh.. our pet cat Pulot is still the king of the jungle hahhaha.

the blogging
this blog or my blogging took me to a far already, and now been having lots of great proposals, event invites, great incentives, lots of swags, freebies, and opportunities. And i just got lots of advice and powerful suggestions from bloggers expert that I should power this blog up and change some format. Because my blog has reached a certain level ( well not that for a high level) but something extraordinary, that I...myself is still in puzzled mode.

the life
I'm still thinking and planning more...very serious on what shall I do to my life, I'm trying to work hard and save more money for the future, but I just felt that life in this year is getting difficult. and I'm glad that I have a blog that is very useful in everything, food and lifestyle is getting slightly easier for me. and thanks for my blog readers for making me more a blogger.
Maybe on the coming months will the mark of my busiest day for the next quarter, and you know what it means.. events for toycon and other side projects.

well...thats all for now.. Its funny that I read my 1st month as blogger, and I'm laughing at myself and want to shoot my head off hhahaa..wala lang..natatawa lang ako sa mga pinagsusulat ko noon... dont dare read it...you'll get a weird feeling on what I am in the early years of a being a blogger.

see you all on the next blog post.

- azrael