8th Philippine Toy Con 2009 production note 1



Its time for a new production note for this year and I like to apologize that I posted this production note so late and I already been to 3 meetings for the 8th Philippine Toy con 2009. Before our 1st meeting, I was told to create a new teaser poster and a new design of our marketing kit for the event, I did a day off and stayed at home for a day and dedicated my time in doing lots of layout and design for the marketing kit and teaser poster, the heavy part in making all of this is that I need to put all my heart on it and never rush things. I like making rush projects and it makes me more creative and funny, but It sacrifices my health and my time and I will avoid it and never do rush stuff again. And the good part of this project is that I created a cool teaser and people are now aware that our movie theme for Toy Con 2009 is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and GI JOE : Rise of Cobra, but on latest development few days ago that we might include Harry Potter : Half Blood Prince movie in our theme.



Here I am infront of the laptop doing a short presentation of those draft designs and you'll see Cholo and Joan of Megatrade checking and here I take notes on what ever suggestion and revision for the designs. So after the meeting I showed them the video trailer of GI JOE and Transformer movie, just to heat up our theme and think more ideas that will fit for the event. I'm now more excited in our event tshirt and last year's event shirt is a super success, so proud to wear a Toy Con 2008 Dark Knight official licensed shirt and because of 3 movie theme for this year, you might get the idea what it will be.

Here are some things I need to do for this event, and I need more people for this year and 2 months has been wasted for a pre-production work, and how will I invite more than 20,000 people to come over Toy Con. If you didn't know that last year's Toy Con got a big number of 20,000 attendees and thats the whole sum of visitors from last year, so for 2009, we plan to have more than 20,000. And because of another venue is been added, and remote venues are now in the works. I know that 8th Philippine Toy Con 2009 will be super big...bigger than ever.

On a few weeks, I'll post some thoughts and report from our 2nd meeting.
hope this production note will heat up the Toy con mania!