Alodia mini Fans day production note 2



Xandra did a design on the event shirt that will be provided for the volunteer staff and organizers, I just joked on RG that I won't be wearing this shirt ahahhahah. I just said that in the field as an organizer I just want to be wearing the same shirt, and they might mistaken me as a volunteer staff, but then I heard that Xandra will create a shirt for organizers, but I told them its okay and I still won't wear the shirt for the event. The design is create and cute. I'm wondering, will it be available in white shirt? hahahaha. (oppss)

It is already the end of the 1st week period, and we are all set and waiting for the big clock to April 4, 2009. I'm still waiting for the floor layout and its hard to visualize what will be the look of the fans day venue.. I haven't created a floor layout in my Google Sketch up, but I will provide a draft sample maybe on Sunday and share it to my group.

The fans day event is very controversial in the past days, and I think more controversial in every other day, but I'm glad that it stopped for awhile and hope everyone can understand that this event is organized by the fan club members and not by Alodia. Its the fan's decision to make one, so don't make fun of it, or laugh at it, because this event is for them only.

and for the site updates at http://fansday.alodiagosiengfiao.com/

check out that there's this online promo happening and check out the new videos uploaded by RG.

for other links visit