Eraserheads concert - the Final Set - the venue and update


The venue

photo source http://www.eheadscountdown.com/

Tomorrow will be the big day as the ultraelectromagneticpop band of the Philippines will rise once more after the 2008 Reunion concert, and yes they are back and the photo showing here is the venue at SM Mall of Asia grounds.

As I look on the photo, it seems that the venue is so small and not that big like in the Fort open grounds. But it maybe an eye image trick because the photo is in bird's eye view. Also I just got lucky that I got a free 2 GOLD tickets of the concert and 2 after party ticket, and also I will be getting my media pass tomorrow for a biggest blog coverage. I will be posting a coverage via mobile, will be posted here in my blog and in my multiply network.

I just got my energy back in posting updates, I almost felt sad already because my pay check is not yet cleared and I was about to use it in buying my vip ticket. but glad that there's a good grace coming for me.

also, this afternoon, I read an update via plurk that the band is there today in the venue doing a lot of sound check, they even played Superproxy song ( i think) in tribute to their friend Francis Magalona




I might drop by there tonight to check it out and post an update.I just want to do a little tradition that I did from last years' reunion concert.

visit my blog for all eheads concert updates http://eraserheads2008.co.cc/