The Teazperiments mystery



We were invited to this event, and it says its a launching for a youth online show that bans boredom to teens, and I got the idea by imagining lots of things and think that this maybe a gag show or maybe a new youtube online show. But after arriving inside Top Shelf in Fully Booked Boni High St. I was surprised that it was a Tang Fruit Teaz launching event.

We sat on the table, meet my blogger friends and then there's this group of girls who sat on our table and became so noisy and babble about her blogging lifestyle, kinda annoying at first, but its great to listen to it and since that I don't know her or maybe a new person in the blogosphere, I just mind my own business and will talk to them later on. But as time goes by, me and Sarah are playing that electric shock game puzzle and got busy taking photos for my blog, I heard Lace interviewed the girls and ask them what was their blog all about, but then Lace told me she can't get an idea what kind of blogs because they just seem not to explain clearly what are their blog's content, then a guy I know from my multiply network talked to me and introduces himself, and then I asked the same thing but didn't got the direct answer.

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/0/photos/759/500x500/54/P3030087.jpg?et=We8eVbTTzAvGkSdP3HSvhw&nmid=215190305http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/0/photos/759/500x500/30/P3030062.jpg?et=KX8y8W8nbHqbBTVWbYtQNw&nmid=215190305
Then the show started and we got surprised that the people who are seating with us on the table, began to stand up on their chairs and sang! haaha it was a dramatic set up for all of us bloggers and because of this we got introduce to this online show called Teazperiments, if you log on to www.teazperiments.com you'll see an online show hosted by Ketchup and Andi 9, and the show is about these youth orgs in some schools will battle out by posting their video and their flash mob acts, if you are not familiar with flash mob acts, it means that a many group of youth will form in one area in any venue and later on they will freeze and stop moving, you can search in youtube and see that this kind of art activity is being done by lots of art groups and online artist, its the best attention grabbing movement to the public and I know many will experience it a little weird. (read more of my funny story below)

so the mystery of this Teazperiments has been solved and I tried this Tang Fruit Teaz ahahaa, kinda sweet but like an ice tea blended with fruit flavors, hahahaha sounds like a blog commercial ad, but thats what I experience the night of fun and laughter with all these kids fooling us hahahaha.




“Teens naturally want to explore things around them, hoping to discover something fun and interesting that would cure their boredom,” says Cindy Abella, Brand manager for Tang Fruit Teaz. “Through Teazperiments, we thought this natural curiosity can be geared towards creative and exciting outputs.”
Abella further explains that the best part about this show is that the tweens themselves can judge who created the most fun and creative flash mob presentation. They vote online by logging on to www.teazperiments.com.

So the equation for tween fun is really simple--combine school orgs, teazperiments and creativity, you get the best antidote for boredom.

Been hearing that many like the taste of strawberry, I haven't tried it yet, but will try it once I finished my apple flavor at home.



I like the taste of peach and because I'm very used to its taste and it relaxes my throat and my body after it. Its a little too sweet but the tea taste makes the peach more raw and tastes perfect with an ice cold water.

more photos in my album at Tang Fruit Teaz launching event @ Top Shelf, Boni High St.

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/0/photos/759/500x500/21/CIMG5618.jpg?et=hF1tHV30WGCrdSzbU7JhFw&nmid=215190305

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/0/photos/759/500x500/25/P3030057.jpg?et=5lU1kppSLCpD1Kf6A6Jpbg&nmid=215190305

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/0/photos/759/500x500/28/P3030060.jpg?et=%2BEz42rMcRqtuvgoWN2h4EA&nmid=215190305

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/0/photos/759/500x500/48/P3030081.jpg?et=zT41TN8MZcfbtQPifz2eWQ&nmid=215190305
http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/759/500x500/56/P3030089.jpg?et=ySg%2CgM5VEIEOdWwa75lr7A&nmid=215190305
http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/0/photos/759/500x500/57/P3030090.jpg?et=w4%2BEEiw0Be6iWfQlmia2hw&nmid=215190305