Interview at Philippines Internet Review Blog "Social network users who leave negative feedback are real to themselves (mostly)"

Hi everyone,

check out an interview by Philippines Internet Review Blog to me, and its about my user experience in social networking sites. Here's a snippet of the interview and click the link below to read the entire article. Thanks to Janette Toral for the interview.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjgke6PiQeO2bSc82Jrk9jCtSgu-eS12Zr8PyzXPvyO2U9_9zSwrxzomfNTY8e1yhUMwcpMMjUhnqgKmdFfi-BD7Q3XOODTDoumBjkxzCpdM-v-mhN9imnIbr_9v-akpsl-qTjx/s320/azrael+coladilla.jpg
Social network users who leave negative feedback are real to themselves (mostly)

Azrael Coladilla will be delivering the User Keynote at the upcoming 2nd Social Networking & eBusiness Conference this April 23 & 24, 2009.

I'm glad that Azrael gave me the opportunity to do this short interview to have a glimpse of his talk and personal experience in social networking.

Janette: What does a social network mean to you?

Azrael: By connecting with people online. Build your own community from a massive network of people.

Janette: As a user, which social networking services do you use the most and for what purpose?

Azrael: I have a lot of social networking sites subscribed to. One of them is Friendster, the first social networking site I got engaged in. Used it to look for old friends. Also connects me to my family since many have an account here.

Then I have Multiply. This is one of the busiest social networking site ever, and where I have my largest number of connections to people. I use this to blog, host my photo album, and marketing space in promoting my events and services.

Facebook is my next largest network and active space for connecting to people; studying the market and people’s behavior; promote and invite people to my events; connect to famous people online and get in touch with them locally or overseas.

Read more on here at Philippines Internet Review Blog for the full interview.