Maxim April 2009 magazine signing party with Mocha

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/1/photos/838/500x500/136/P4170474.jpg?et=8nHhcuH3%2BtKANxKi8OvfCQ&nmid=232377517” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
that's me in a one on one interview with Mocha

Last April, I got invited to watch and also to meet Mocha at the Taboo Bar in J.Vargas, I know that I met Mocha many times but today is much different because I'm going to ride the wave with the traditional media. Its so hard to get a slot in interviewing her and I didn't expected that the treatment will be like what I see on TV, oh yeah, I forgot that I'm with traditional medias. I just forgot that I'm a blogger and I should talked to her in between times of the break and at back stage, but good part is that I got my slot in the end, and since all questions were already asked by the medias and I conceptualized a personal inquiry about the circulating viral kissing videos and also asking tips for having a best kiss with your partner.

Just read along and you might learn from Maxim's cover girl with a beauty, body and the brains of Mocha.


video above

I arrived late that night but glad that the show just started and I went to the area with my photographer friends infront of the stage to take some nice photos of their performance and then I saw this live act of Mocha girls with guys hand cuffed to their seats, in the middle of the group is Krista Ranillo's brother, and during the live performance there was this giggling girl beside me taking a video of the live act on stage and then I saw that Krista is standing besides me, and because she was there already, I didn't think twice and have a photo op with her, nice girl and "kulit", she's screaming in the crowd to her brother "lagot ka kay dad!" and I just discovered that their dad Matt Ranillo arrived that night aaahhaha.

Mocha Girls performance draw big attention to the male audiences, performing hot and sexy moves on stage and wearing nearly naked, which makes it their big trade mark in the music and stage performing scene in bars and concerts. Maxim's issue gave them a big boost and because of the magazine's cover and content, guy readers and magazine fans declared that Maxim April 2009 issue is one of the hottest and sexiest (and boldest) cover of Maxim. (ever!!!) and I totally agree with it, because when I saw this cover in the net I almost fell in my seat looking at it.

Maxim April 2009 issue is about gay and lesbians, and they featured Mocha here, with a stunning cover with Hershey, all naked!! Also during my interview with Mocha, she said that she is not a lesbian, but only a bisexual female, means she's into guys and girls too. But she is more comfortable with girls as she said in an interview. And she told me that the kissing video that circulated on the net, especially the new ones, are for promotion of Maxim, its kinda noisy at that time inside the bar, but she didn't get my point about the OTHERS kissing videos, but that's okay, at least she answered it. She gave an advice about kissing and the only advice she shared is that don't rush it and make it slow, make both partners comfortable. For me, practice make it perfect if you want to be a best kisser.


The magazine is still out in the market, and if you got a copy, feel free to post your comments and review here.



more photos in my album at Maxim Magazine April 2009 Autograph Signing Party with Mocha @ TABOO Bar


The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/1/photos/838/500x500/114/P4170436.jpg?et=k8hEY4U%2B8d4fkeUmldd6NQ&nmid=232377517” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/4/photos/838/500x500/22/P4170336.jpg?et=Huz64%2BpKCYmdq2FOJCHxvQ&nmid=232377517” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/1/photos/838/500x500/101/P4170422.jpg?et=taQuzF1Lonfe4aA6kkvCKQ&nmid=232377517” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/1/photos/838/500x500/89/P4170405.jpg?et=u7fAPtjAC11yL1h9558U%2Bg&nmid=232377517” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/1/photos/838/500x500/94/P4170411.jpg?et=CWamqUHiSs%2B1nMkwIRojMg&nmid=232377517” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/1/photos/838/500x500/70/P4170384.jpg?et=A35qDkcjwSRorjyeus5brQ&nmid=232377517” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.