8th Philippine Toy Con 2009 production notes 8


I'm still finishing the poster for the event and I'm having some problems in my laptop for failing in loading and saving my 200mb PSD file. And it looks like that my laptop is needed to rest for an hour in order to load everything. Poor laptop is almost 2 years old and it is heavily used everyday.

My mission is to finish this poster design before lunch time. Its 4am already and I will take a rest.

My right wrist, arm and palm is badly injured. I accidentally slipped down in a wet drive way in Libis, and I feel like I'm Iceman sliding in a standing position going down for about 10 feet. And landed in the wet ground butt first and two legs in the air.

I'm watching Spider-man 2 movie in my PSP while I wait for this file to be finish, and its my favorite movie sequel for Spider-man. He almost quit as a super hero and came back to save the day, just like me when I quit Toy Con last year and then came back for this year. I'm going to watch Spider-man 3 tomorrow, this time... Gwen Stacy is around.

If you are Spider-man, who would you choose to be your girl. Mary Jane Watson? Gwen Stacy ? or Felicia Hardy (Black Cat) ?

that's the big update. Btw, Lace just update her blog post check it out.