G.I. Joe : Rise of Cobra - Official Movie Adaptation Comics (Preview)



The G.I. Joe Movie Adaptation #1 by Denton Tipton and Casey Maloney is here and it looks like that the comics will be available on July 1, 2009 and thanks to IDW Publishing for releasing a preview pages of the comics that is based on the live action movie of GI JOE: Rise of Cobra.

you can view the 6 page preview here at the Newsarama preview comics

The comics might be complete on its release before the official launch of the movie on August 2009, and because of this we can tell finally if the movie sucks. The start of the preview showed something about a little history of the Destro family, its weird that it reminds me of the Man in the Iron Mask, I thought that the guy is Cobra Commander, until I saw the big gem necklace wrapped around on his neck, and I'm now wondering that this is the real DESTRO and not the one we see on the movie.

Also the main story is revelead and its about that chemical weapon that eats metal. Which I think the GI JOE will be there to stop it.