Mark Ryan, voice actor for Bumblebee sends message for 8th Philippine Toy Con 2009

Its a 2 year in a making for this video hahaha, just kidding, I just got in touch with a contact person 2 years ago and since that I failed to do an interview with Mark Ryan right after the Transformers movie, I'm glad that all is not too late and I got him a video interview and message that I showed to all convention goers and Transformers fans at the 8th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention 2009 at the SM Megamall. Everyone clapped their hands and showed their appreciation for Mark Ryan, and happy to see that he is part of the convention even only in a video message.


Mark Ryan ( voice for Bumblebee, Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen)

Watch the video above.

thanks Mark Ryan!! and more Bumblebee power on upcoming movies and video games of Transformers.

This video was originally played last June 13, 2009 at the 8th Philippine Toy Con 2009.