a repost from my plurk, clearing some rumors and issue circulating about me.



a repost from my plurk, clearing some rumors and issue circulating about me.
http://www.plurk.com/p/zr4rt

I'm leaving now! because i want to fix some issues spreading about me and my two female blogger friends. and bec. of the rumor mongers. my relationship with my gf is fucked up! and been arguing it everyday..and i dont want everyone ganging up on someone. i want to be at peace.. and all stress in my work and life and having this issue is not very healthy... yes..i might have cancer but i will wait for the doctors diagnose.... and this issue still revolves around the network and not that good to see that it affects my two friends, me and my gf.... and tnx to these rumor mongers for making up lots of stories ..dagdag bawas kung baga...all lies

there's nothing wrong with our ongoing friendship with my 2 friends i mean, i am friends to everyone.and it seems that everyone is putting malice, my two friends are not my so called NEW GF.. i like to correct that and make clear that i dont do 3 GF at the same time..thats crazy. and rumor mongers kept on babbling that they are my new gf, and it reached my private life and now my gf is not happy with it, i want to fix this....me and lace are okay...... but i want to fix the other side... pls pls pls., top spreading the rumor..it is not TRUE...i just hope you guys asked me and confirmed it with me..we are adults.not kids, we see every event and didnt know that every event you people are observing my actions with my two new friends....

i just can't believe that you guys put bad means with our friendship...and my relationship with my gf is not good today...on and off, i hope this issue will be clear..... and stop the rumor mongers for enjoying to much with the issue...you won on this...but as the robin says "crime does not pay...."

to my two friends..im sorry that i acted really slow...i just hope you two are cool and easy..i know the hard times you been through lately

to my gf..i hope you trust me and believe on me....dont close your mind and cover your ears.. pls. listen to me, bec. i love you

ALL of us 4 are victims.... of this issue..of this rumor mongering..i dont want to blame the community.i just want this to be clear lang, i want to end it..and move on to our separate lives.... i love everyone here..and i dont want any WAR or conflicts...

to everyone and my friends who are always with me, and do support me, for not believing on the rumor..tnx guys for the advice.., i still believe that there are still more GOOD people in my networks.... hope lets have a good peace and not war

all we need is love..... love is all we need.