Excited to see the IMAX SM North Edsa



I'll be attending the grand launching of IMAX SM North Edsa, and wow I'm very excited on this, because this will be my first time to attend a cinema launching event. Tomorrow the theater will be opened for media and invited only guests at 11am, and we are required to be in our formal attire, so me and my blogger friends are joking around this afternoon on what kind of formal attire we should wear on that morning.

A special movie will be played and that will be a good test run for the IMAX SM North Edsa. I have lots of questions and I'm excited to know the answer like:
1. is it located at the old SM North Edsa ?
2. will it be bigger than SM MOA?
3. more seats ?
4. Will I view the screen clearly even that I'm in front ?
5. is it going to be more better than SM MOA?
6. I want to watch harry potter there!
7. which theater people prefer to visit MOA or North?

hopefully all of these will be answered na.
tnx to Jonel of Letsgosago.net for the invite photo, I haven't claimed my invitation card at SM Bacoor, due to I got home late and the mall is already closed.. darn traffic.