Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen - Devastator toy spotted in the Philippines

Me and the Transformers Ph boys went to JAE Collectibles in SM Megamall to see and check out the Devastator toy in stock there. I saw the actual toy and its BIG!, I think the scale of the toy is similar to the size of Unicron, but it is much more bulkier.

The price of the toy in a collectible toy shop is around P10,000. I also saw a Jet Fire toy and the price is around P4,000. Its a little bit pricy and I'll wait for the SRP offer in some commercial toy store.

the paint of the toy sucks, thats why some toy collectors do a lot of repaint job, and just like Frenzy_Rumble flickr member did to his toy. check out his toy photos here

I heard the the vehicles are transformable to Devastator parts only. And not in robot mode.