LEGO Christmas Land turn over @ Hobbes and Landes BHS

P8167654 by you.
I just witness the turn over of the donation from the LEGO Christmas Land event last year and it was given to UNICEF. I just met once again the hard core LEGO collectors and builders of Philippine Bricksters. Me and Mark founded the toy group together with Mach and Arlene. A LEGO event will be on schedule soon and I'm very excited for this, also we discussed on some plans to have a grand meet up / EB for all members of Philippine Bricksters, looks like its time to fix the site, the group and the members. But I'm happy that the site is very live and active, thanks to all members and LEGO lovers.

P8167637 by you.
The event was attended by people from LAJ Marketing, Bonifacio High Street, Unicef, some medias like K-zone, and Philippine Bricksters. MORE PICS BELOW

more photos in my album at LEGO Christmas Land turn over @ Hobbes and Landes BHS

P8167646 by you.
P8167656 by you.
P8167663 by you.
P8167705 by you.