Test drive tomorrow with Canon IXUS 110 IS



Canon IXUS 110 IS just arrived today, and starting tomorrow I will do some test drive and check out its features. I just opened the box after arriving home and loaded a 1GB memory card and did some test photos using the factory charge battery. I will charge this tomorrow and do some test of the photo and video quality.

here are the specs.

-12.1 megapixels
-4x optical zoom with optical image stabilizer <-- i like this feature
-Smart AUTO
-2.8" wide purecolor II LCD Screen
-DIGIC 4 Image Processor
-HD movie recording (720p) <-- did some test and wow! its so clear, will just find the audio set
- available in silver, gold, blue and pink
SRP : Php 23,950 ( according to the manual)

I won't read the manual first, and will do the test shoot tomorrow in some events. I will still carry my DSLR, but will use them booth. ( more photos below)