The Del Monte Fit ‘n Right Fruit Snacks Weight Loss Face Off


DJ’s Mojo Jojo and Slick Rick Did It!
Losing weight can improve one’s health in many ways. As little as 10% weight loss can make a lot of difference on how a person will feel on a daily basis. Which is why, when Del Monte Fit ‘n Right Fruit Snacks embarked on a weight loss face off, two gentlemen readily accepted the challenge!


For eight weeks, two deejays from Magic 89.9, Joseph Paul Javier, aka Mojo Jojo, who co-hosts Goodtimes with Mo, and Eric Virata aka Slick Rick of Boys Night Out gamely got into the challenge on who can lose more weight. The challenge had a yummy twist to it and not just your usual rigorous workout and diet regimen. The yummy twist? To easily burn fats, both challengers were to have three servings of Del Monte Fit ‘n Right Fruit Snacks daily!




SLICK RICK’S STORY
I have to say that I’m a happy- go-lucky guy, but of course there are times that I have insecurities about my weight and appearance. I envy the people that can lose weight really quick and I’m not part of that lucky group. With the Weight-Loss Face-Off Challenge, I don’t skip a day that I don’t have at least 2 or 3 servings a day of Fit ’n Right Fruit Snacks. It’s my guiltless way to have something sweet. I don’t want to be the fat guy anymore. I want to be confident and not worry about my weight. With 20 pounds lost for just 8 weeks because of Fit ‘n Right Fruit Snacks and regular exercise, I would keep the weight off even after the challenge has finished. I’d like to show off to the public that if I can do it, they can do it as well. I wouldn’t want to revert to the old me and I want to be a new person. Thanks to Fit ‘n Right Fruit Snacks for giving me back my confidence!



MOJO JOJO’S STORY
When I was a teenager, I used to be quite athletic. However, when college came along, I found that my physical activities took a back seat to studying and hitting the books. Then when I started working, I really let myself go. And with my metabolism no longer that of a teenager, shedding the extra weight became more difficult. When they weighed me in at the beginning of the challenge, I was really shocked that I have ballooned to 183 pounds! It was a realization for me that I really had to change my lifestyle… more so than the reason of “just looking good”—it was time to think about my health. Healthy snacking played a big part in my weight loss. Instead of chowing down on fatty food, I really got into the habit of eating Fit ‘n Right Fruit Snacks whenever I felt that snacking urge. Whenever listeners would call into our radio show and make comments about how much weight I have been losing and that I looked better, it reaffirmed that all my hard work was paying off.


While Mojo came out with an impressive 17 lbs weight loss, Slick Rick lost a total of 20 lbs. making him the winner of the weight loss face off!

If the two deejays are happy, their family and friends are happier. Listeners of their station call in to say that they have been inspired by Mojo Jojo and Slick Rick. They are also saying that they would not mind undergoing the same regimen because of the healthy snacking alternative offered by the New Fit ‘n Right Fruit Snacks. Health experts agree and added that eating the right foods with regular exercise like brisk walking can definitely help lose or maintain one’s weight. Working out in a gym (thanks to Gold’s Gym for supporting our challengers!) is ideal but to those who do not have the time or resources, fitness need not be costly.

Snacking on Fit ‘n Right Fruit Snacks daily made the challenge easier. Fit ‘n Right Fruit Snacks is not just delicious but it is also healthy and helps you burn fat while you snack. Now, they admit that not only do they look good, but they definitely feel good, as well.

So, to everyone out there, there is no need to put off snacking because of the additional calories. Now you can snack all you can and still look good with the New Del Monte Fit ‘n Right Fruit Snacks. It is the only low calorie snack with 300mg of L-Carnitine that is clinically proven to burn fat! Fit ‘n Right Fruit Snacks is made with real fruits and it has no added sugar. So why starve yourself when you can enjoy a delicious snack that helps you stay fit while on the go? Ask Mojo Jojo and Slick Rick, they will agree for sure that Del Monte Fit ‘n Right Fruit Snacks is the “Snack to burn!”.

Del Monte Fit ‘n Right Fruit Snacks are available in all leading supermarkets. Choose your variant - Mixed Fruit, Pineapple or Pine-Orange. Suggested retail prices are P 25.00 for Mixed Fruit and Pineapple and P28.50 for Pine-Orange. All variants are available in convenient single serve cups with spork.