Blackout drama


Some areas of Pasig, Rizal, Antipolo, QC and San Juan just experienced a massive city blackout and it results again a major panic to the people who live in those cities. I was in Megamall this evening and experienced the blackout at nearly 9pm. Everyone in the mall in a state of panic while others ran outside the stores and look for the way out. Its impossible to roam around the mall, because there is no emergency light and its hard to see you way out, glad that security guards have their flash lights and then I remembered that I brought this mag light pen with me. After a few minutes the back up generator of the mall powered up the lights and everyone in Megamall went out safety.

I listened in a my Philips Go Gear's fm radio channel and got hooked to Rock Ed radio. It was funny that the people in the dj booth is so clueless on what's going on, I'm glad that everyone got the time to update them via phone calls and sms messages. A guy called on the phone and told them that the Taytay electric substation is in fire. So sad that the announcer didn't believe it yet because there is no confirmation. I was laughing at myself and I wondered that I should txt them that they should listen to AM radio news to confirm it if they want to do public service. It was helpful for me to listen to them all the way from megamall to cavite, but it was a fun ride going back home listening to everyone who are clueless on whats happening... hmm hey! including me ahaahahah.

and oh..the photo above is from the movie 500 days of Summer, which I think will be showing here in the Philippines this October 21?? or 28 ??   guy will be lucky if he got trapped in an elevator with Zooey Deschanel. 

how bout you?? who do you want to be with inside the elevator when a black out occurs?