new phone


I got a new phone today and its color Pink hahahaha. I'm now using this Samsung S3500 as my main phone now, been hunting for a phone few days ago and looking for a kick ass phone that can connect to the web via 3G or WLAN , I'm glad that I didn't bought a new one last Sunday. And thanks thanks thanks to Samsung for this cool phon, although that it doesnt have any WLAN capability but i tested my Globe mobile internet and it loads more faster than using this super old clam shell Nokia. This is my 2nd Samsung mobile phone and I'm glad that it is now upgraded.

Might bring this to a gmask maker to add more color and never look so gay

feature of the phone are
- I can decorate the mobile interface using pics or mobile digital skins
- the 12 icons can be re-arrange and customizable for position in the monitor
- with a stylish slim slider compact at 99.9 x 48 x 13.9 mm
- 2.2" TFT LCD with 16 million color and QVGA clarity for viewing photos and graphics
- metal case for a premium appearance
- 2 megapixel 2X zoom camera for photos and video
- panorama shooting mode
- it can record 15 f/s QVGA video in mpeg4 and h.263 formats
- with 40mb internal memory and also can save more files in a microSD
- FM radio with recording, mp3-wma player, GPRS and bluetooth 2.0
- 3 hours talk time battery life and a 300 hours standby time
- the fun features also is that I can disconnect myself from my network hahahah

sorry, that im excited to blog it..and if you are asking about what happened to my Nokia N95, hmm...someone took it and forced me to give it to her ( sad part....hay..)