1st time in NAIA 3, Cebu Pacific and travel to Cebu City

SAM_4031
SAM_4038

It's a batch of first time event here in my blog and I'm so excited to do this travel opportunity that will change my life forever, my first touch down as a 1st time early in the morning is at the NAIA 3, I'm been seeing this humongous airport whenever I go home in cab going to Cavite, the airport is very spacious, cold, and pwede ka mag tumbling kahit saan.

From the photo above, you can mistake it as a mall, there are food stalls, mini restaurants (one has with free wifi and others have smoking area), And enjoyed riding on that some sort of conveyor that will you walk faster. I'm really glad that this controversial airport is being used today and I noticed that they are constructing some stores and food stalls after entering and reserving your seat. My wish is that they should put a food area outside the departure gate.

more story and pics below
SAM_4041
I ate my breakfast here, and Delifrance made me smile after eating their Egg Mayo Sandwich

SAM_4051
Our plane going to Cebu City

SAM_4055
that's me experiencing some powerful winds and turbulence inside the plane

SAM_4070
food galore in my seat, we just bought this P100 croissant ham sandwich and beef noodle from the stewardess

SAM_4074
Cebu Pacific stewardess starts the trivia game that is all about the January Festivals, on pic is Crystal smiling at me.

SAM_4077
Cebu Pacific sells some merchandise, and I bought this mini bag with the Cebu Pacific logo for only P180, it is very useful for me as I use it to store my 150mm Zuiko zoom lens whenever I'm on a mission of taking photos and change lens without a hassle. They got lots of merchandise, the stewardess also offered to me their die cast model of the plane, but I told them I have lots of toys and don't have any idea where to put it.