Azrael's Merryland in CEBU tomorrow!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Az doll and the Magellan's Cross in Cebu

Tomorrow will be my early flight going to Cebu City, it will be my 1st time to go there and also my 2nd time to ride the airplane, and here we go again, getting scared and excited again. Above is my doll counter part Az Doll, a limited edition merchandise of this blog and since it didn't made it into production, Lace owns the doll only. It will be a busy week for me as I will stay in Cebu from January 26-January 30. I will post soon details on where I will go and expect a live video streaming from one of the blogs I manage. My first time also to ride Cebu Pacific airlines, let's see what will be my experience and their difference to PAL.

It will be another adventure for me and glad that I got this great opportunity to travel again outside Luzon.


To Cebu bloggers, hope to meet everyone and see at any venues and at this meet up with the Cebu Bloggers Society.