Beta test gaming event by Mobius Games

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v207/55/92/1131593472/n1131593472_86548_9801.jpg
I got this event gaming invite and looks exciting from Mobius. I don't know what kind of online game and this is new and haven't released it yet, if you are interested read the info below and RSVP via email.

Please join us in our game test for a never - before released title. Be part of an elite team that will help shape this game into something that YOU would want to play!

Game testing will be conducted on January 8, 2010 Friday from 830 AM - 2PM at the following locations:

WARZONE - San Marcelino
WARZONE - Leon Guinto
BeConnected - Market! Market!
BeConnected - Greenbelt 1
BeConnected - Greenbelt 4
BeConnected - Trinoma
I.T. Log - Quezon Ave
I.T. Log - E.Rodriguez
I.T. Log - J. Jimenez
I.T. Log - Cubao
I.T. Log - Taft

Tell your friends about this event and get freebies from mobiusgames!

For any concerns or inquiries about this event, please send an email to marketing@mobius.ph.

Thanks and see you there!