Call of Duty : Roads to Victory PSP game

TP_PSPCOVERSHEET_806_BOBr4
I'm now playing this FPS (first person shooter) game in my PSP, although the game is already 2 years old, I didn't think twice and because I'm a Call of Duty game fan and need to play all kinds of versions. I started playing this in the Nintendo Wii and it drive me crazy and screaming while I got scared to face some German soldiers, there are new games like the Modern Warfare for PC, but I'm waiting to have my own Wii game in the future, but for now, let's play and shoot like soldier here in mg PSP. I can bring it anywhere and shoot enemy soldiers on my way home.

Many people say that this game sucks, but I still like it and you won't say something bad if you are a fan, at least try it and you know that the graphics and design for the PSP is not actually the same for PC and gaming consoles. The game is much similar in our game consoles, be a soldier, practice shooting, start the mission, finish the objective of the mission, protect your comrades, capture enemy bases. But here in the PSP there are new stuff to see and play like you can play different allies, after USA, you can play under Canada and then British. (read more below)

call of duty roads to victory caps 1

The most enjoyable part of the game is using those machine guns while you are onboard a bomber plane, it was like Star Wars meets Sky Destroyer, your commander will instruct you on where you can position yourself as a nose gunner, belly gunner and tail gunner, then get busy shooting enemy war planes coming in your way and then protect your co-bomber in getting hit as your mission is to bomb an area of the enemy.

call of duty roads to victory 3
the control of the game in the PSP is difficult at the start, but you can get use to it after a few hours, but this game needs a lot of experience in using lots of PSP buttons, as you might get lost on the way and press the wrong button, you can customize your buttons in the option menu. Targeting is in automatic, you can stride and place the target tracker into the enemy and it will automatically lock it for you.

call of duty roads to victory 2
weapons are still the same, you can grab weapons from dead enemies and use it, sniper rifle is still the best weapon, and on the game I haven't encountered yet the super machine gun just like in Wii.

The game is not built for popularity in graphics or effects, but the game is built for FPS and call of duty fans.