drinks, hate and space

I don't know why I am starting to hate this bar, they have a great line up of bands and good music, place is great and popular as one of the best alternative space in Manila, but then I got turned off on some people who go there.


maybe because that I was there to have fun and enjoy great music, plus my below zero degree SMB beer, but then I started to feel annoyed when some yadididadadaa younglings came in and watch this band perform in the front and then starting to roll their eyes to all the people around them, looks like they are spotting someone or maybe looking for  some good looking guys, sorry that I became so O-A already. And mention to myself...geeez these young girls are so different from my years and they look more aggressive. I'm old and active in the old years in bar events, and I know how people behave when they want to hook up.

i think i'm starting to get old and grumpy. hmmm i need more beer pls.

but in this year, you can no longer experience that a girl-stranger will offer you a beer drink when you are minding your own business alone in the bar counter.i dont know, but that's only my comment to my issue hhahaha..