That's for you! mr. gatecrasher

I just got into a fight earlier and looks like the old guy is a gatecrasher to this event that I attended earlier. I encounter lots of gatecrashers to some events and I just don't mind them and leave them in their world, but the incident this afternoon made me explode and can't help my self to fight back for that big insult. I blame myself for placing that empty wrapper of my cream puff from the cocktails to this empty glass with full of trash, like bbq sticks and other wrappers, beside that is an old man eating with lots of drinks on his table and some trash or food left overs. After I place my trash (because there's no trash anywhere and I need to move out because the even just started and need to take photos). The guy shouted at me that I should not do that because he is still eating, and I'm very impolite for that action, I grabbed my wrapper out of the glass and told the old guy a super super sorry, and apologize with all my heart, because it is my fault and want to understand that he is an old guy, and thought that he might be fellow photographer, because his bag is big.

Then after I apologize, he still shouted at me and rants all the way, I apologize again and then he begins to blabber the same words, and then I snapped completely and shouted at him that he is the one impolite for not accepting my apology, I told him that if he could not accept my apology then shut up because he has a big problem over it. I avoided the guy and didn't expected that there are security guards near him and watching him and waiting for him to finish his food, I was standing infront of him, staring at him and saw that the guards went around him and began asking questions.

well, the guy is a gatecrasher of the event and not part of the media or guest. The security personnel assisted the guy and told him that the event is for invited guests only. My attention was captured by a fellow blogger and then I got cooled down and minded my own business again to cover the event. I didn't know what happened to the guy, but all I know is that when security is there, I'll leave it to them.

The venue of the event is so big and its an easy access for people, you can't even tell who are the guests and who are the customers of the store. I just hope that next time they should place a cordoned off area for cocktails or food area, they can put a stanchion around it with security or staff to monitor the area. That way we can avoid this incident and hope there's a trash can nearby.

after the incident, I still enjoyed attending  the event and meet our blogger friends who are covering the event too.