Az Video Blog : I'm joining the Fit and Fab 4 challenge



I just joined the Del Monte Fit and Right "Fit and Fab 4 Challenge", and I'm with my blogger friends Arpee, Jori and Leira. The program is about us to loose weight and try lots of work outs and sports activity, we are also going to eat some Fit and Right pineapple just to add more boost in our energy and help us get in shape.

if you want to join, just visit the website http://www.fitandfabfour.com/
you should be a college student in order to join and have 4 members in a group. Me and the bloggers are celebrity participants for this contest event,  and after a week, Im trying my best to eat right and have some walkathons, I heard Arpee is planning to have a badminton session, and saw Leira's plurk post that she went in that Barre3 workout. I think badminton will be a good start for me.

I'll try to update more and let's monitor my body weight, because according to that BMI machine, I'm now considered as a obese.