Mock Election tomorrow

I will be in R. Papa High School for the mock election and test of the PCOS machine by the Smartmatic-TIN and Comelec. I will attempt to do a live video streaming of the whole event from 7am til 12nn. My call time for tomorrow is at 6am, I will be there to set up my webcam and also laptop. I'm praying that there will be sms signal tomorrow because I will be using an internet stick, I have two kinds of internet stick, one from Globe and Smart. So if everything fails, let's blame it on someone who brought a jammer in the area.

Media and the press will be there, so I just hope there will be no competition on getting the news or hope all test will be smooth and no problems will encounter. I don't even know how to go to the venue, that's why I posted the map here and encircled the target venue, and also an arrow pointing to it coming from Market Market, I don't know if I will travel via taxi or take a jeep ride coming from Market Market. But I'm coming from coastal road, so that taxi ride will take me there smoothly, because there will be no traffic at around 6am. (meron ba or wala traffic?).

So let's pray for a good weather, good sms signal, and no traffic in the area.

And I think I'm the only blogger who will do a live stream of the event, another milestone for me.
I'll be there with the Bagongbotante.ph web team and our partner, Politicalarena.com