What's the name of your baby?

It is really hard to create a name for your baby, oh wait, I'm referring to our company, yes, me and Lace already formed this company and now legally registered and ready to rumble. It's funny that when we applied for the name of our company and business, I laughed and said that, it is very hard to decide the name of your company, I having a hard time giving a name to our son, and now, the company we own haahah.

Good thing, is that after we registered it, I went to Manila to attend a meetng and wow, didn't expected that I will pull some string to organize a big event for April 2010. I haven't done my homework yet, but I know this will be successful like other events I have in the previous years. Yes I am excited,  and entering the corporate world will transform me something like hmmm Autobot Aztigamus Prmie?

It will be a different world for me again, and the learning for this new ground will never stop. I'm excited!