the VIP-GOLD ticket area mixed up at the Paramore concert and a disappointed fan email VIP ticket holder

I received an email from a VIP ticket holder for the Paramore concert and she's upset too.  I felt the same way and felt cheated. Its the fault of that foreign production for changing the audience location for the last minute and as the bouncer and ushers say " the foreign prod wants the gold ticket holders to be placed in the VIP section and the VIP to be transferred to the Gold section, because they don't want the VIP to get hurt, and its the order of the foreign prod and Paramore, and we can't do about it because they say it was their show"

let me get this straight mr. foreign production, the show is not yours..it is for the Paramore Filipino fans.For me, I'm attending big rock concerts for years in my life and I never even encounter a VIP person get hurt in a rock concert, you see that my last rock concert is SEPULTURA last year and it was like hell, but we are at the VIP section with my sister and all areas are secured and never got hurt. Maybe these foreign prod are a NEWBIE in concert productions.

I like to warn other producers in other countries to be aware of this situation, and also a warning to all local prod. in dealing with foreign prod.

Paramore concert seat layout, check out the VIP and GOLD section ( click pic to enlarge)

got a hot tip that the Paramore road manager really want to move the VIP to the GOLD area, and they threatened our local producers like "vip will be moved, else we won't do the concert."

and then according to a friend who got talk with our local prod. they say they will do something and try to make up on what happened earlier. Like offer autographed items or have a meet/greet or other items just to make up for the money used to buy that VIP ticket.

anyway, since many  VIP ticket holders walked out and having a fight with the bouncers, let me post this email with the sender's permission and also shouted from a VIP ticket holder and a Paramore fan, and they want a refund :) (read the story below)

Hey Azareal!,
this is  Erika Resurreccion
I have a HUGE problem. it's about the paramore concert. i purchased a VIP ticket and i even lined up at the VIP entrance. i was there pretty early even. once i got inside, i was directed to the back of the concert grounds and not to the front. they said that the production people changed the vip and the gold placement. the vip section was moved to the back. so i ended up with people with gold tickets and it was so crowded and it just so unfair. as i remember the section map, the vip had a section right smack in the middle and in front of the stage. it's really sad cause i felt cheated on since i personally i paid 10K for those tickets. i wanted to complain but all the bouncers i asked couldn't give me the answer to what happened. after the concert, i was frantically looking for someone i could talk to but they just kept redirecting me to other people. the bouncers told me to talk to the head security person. the head security person gave me the number of the head of technicals and the head of technicals gave me the personal mobile number of ticketworld. ticketworld told me to email them what exactly happened. and i have no clue what to do now. so please please please help me out here. it wasnt just me. i was able to find other ppl from the vip section and we were all looking for someone to complain to.

the reason why i bought vip was because i knew that the concert was going to be hella crowded. i have asthma and i easily hyperventilate when im in a big crowd so i thought that being in VIP would make it easier for me to enjoy the concert. but no. the ushers had to carry me out by the middle of the concert since i wasnt feeling well anymore. please help us out. we have no idea what to do, who to talk to. sorry it's just not what i expected my night to turn out. :(
hope we can settle this with the local prod. sorry to hear that Erika,

and then  after a few scrolls, I found a twit of someone I know in the community who wants to demand a refund

From Ashley Gosiengfiao
Maghanda ang management ng paramore concert. Maghanda talaga. I'm demanding for a complete refund.

I'm sorry but I definitely DID NOT pay 10k to share the area with the people who paid only 4k. And get pushed around, and stepped on.


saw this post too at Manila Concert Scene
Great band, bad organizers
My little sister and I got Gold tickets and were both surprised to see that we were so close to the front. We positioned ourselves near the barriers between the Gold and another area so we could step up on it and get better views since my sister is a bit short and she wouldn’t be able to see if we got close to the stage. We didn’t know that the area behind us was the VIP section. W
read more at http://manilaconcertscene.tumblr.com/post/437113765/great-band-bad-organizers