9th Philippine Toy Convention production note 4

Here's our update and my production note for the event, I've become busy in my life and also in running this new gig, and some others. I attended our weekly meeting few days ago and receive lots of updates. One of the news is that GMA 7 is our official local tv partner for the event, and as of now we are waiting for Animax Asia and other medias to be our partner. Animax Asia is preparing something and they are fixing some details here in Manila for their new face lift image, I'm excited to see that in our event.

I'm going to work out all toycon stuff this weekend and will launch a new website, and blast updates to everyone. The group is still finalizing the floor layout and I think we can now accept booth reservations and rentals on April 12, we will also post updates on where to place your reservation and pay the booth rental fee.

As for sponsors, we are still hunting for our official event partners, as usual, we are going slow because we are busy in so many things, I'm also running out of ideas and need to travel and work on new concepts for toycon, that includes the contest and some new gimik that we will launch.

super busy this month, and more to come before June 2010.