Crazy Saturday - April 10, 2010

I will remember this date, because its the day of the fans (sounds like dawn of the dead), 3 different events just separate 3 different people and crowd and it is crazy! a crazy crazy Saturday. The first event was the Ozine, and then we have this Super Junior concert and last is the Egames Domination event at SMX. I was supposed to attend the press con of Super Junior this afternoon, but my schedule got wonky and I'm stuck in the hospital for nearly half a day and then we traveled to SM MOA to attend the Egames Domination and they never fail in having big crowd every year.

But I just noticed that the fans were divided, most of the anime and cosplay fans are at Ozinefest, and the hard core gamers and cosplay fans are at the Egames event, and then the Kpop fans are all over the vicinity of Araneta Coliseum. I just can't believe that these events are happening in one day only. But I got lucky that my sister is ok to cover the event for me and assist one of the founders of Manila Concert Scene to cover the press con and also attend the concert..... for free...oh lucky them.

I'm also glad that entering the Egames event is smooth and no hassle, thanks to the PR people who invited us to come and cover the event for our blogs. And it is the first time that Lace entered a gaming convention....the biggest gaming convention in the Philippines. I already know what's going to happen there, and this is my 3rd time...er...I'm not sure if this is my 2nd time to attend and cover the Egames Domination event. Many first timers experienced the culture shock syndrome as they saw many gamers and kids getting crazy in online games, also this might be my come back in online gaming, as I saw many online games were released that day, most of the games are into music like the Superstar and Band Master, also saw some of their old games like the Granado Espada and Audition, also saw a glimpse of the gameplay of this new game called Dragonica. I enjoyed watching a new shopping and auction entertainment game at the Winila booth, oh boy.... I might get addicted to this in the next couple of days after I load my bidding credits.

My sister and Team MCS is already at Araneta and she txted me that the stage production is a bad ass and composed of fireworks and laser lights. I'm also receiving txt messages from people asking who is behind the production, if you researched, Pulp productions brought Super Junior here in Manila and they also organized the concert venue.

crazy Saturday//oh boy...its a fun and tiring day for me