FASHION: my 5th fashion show this week

P4228209
wow! I didn't expected to attend 5 straight days of fashion shows, and to end my week, my last event to attend is the Filipina Bravo! at Greenbelt 5, thanks to Globe for inviting fashion bloggers, I was there to take coverage for styleandrelax.net The show is awesome! the ramp is so long and my position for taking pics is not good as I sit on the stair of the photographers platform, they have great tunes like old and new pinoy rock songs playing in the background during the cat walk.It was an epic to see Inno Sotto walk and took a bow after the show and runs back to the back stage like rock rock with flowing long hair, kulang na lang electric guitar! astig talaga!

There will be an exhibit at Greenbelt 5 starting April 23 and then moved to Glorietta 4 on May 7-20, Boni High Street on May 21-June 3, Market Market on June 4-17, Alabang Town Center on June 18-July1, Trinoma on July 2-15, Marquee Mall on July 16-29, and Ayala Cebu on August 7-21

I will upload soon the series of photos of the event and the ramp models.

check some of the pics below
P4228104

P4228072

P4228120