my 3,000 friends in Facebook

Facebook - Azrael Coladilla_1272273139767
click to enlarge

you can call me 'mababaw' for posting this in my blog. I'm happy that I've reached a total of 3,000 Facebook friends, yay! This is the biggest number of network of people in my history of using social networking sites. My Friendster account was around hundreds, my Multiply is around 1,000 plus, Twitter around 700 plus, and Plurk at around 800 plus. But Facebook dominates my world of internet!

we have 2,000 more to go and after that my Facebook profile closes and stop accepting friend invites.

thanks so much, and my 3,000th Facebook network -Erianne Decena
I just hope this is a contest, but if ever we got good vibes and a sponsor nearby, we can award our 3,000th member something, but that's just a plan, we might organize a contest and target 4,000 next.