9th Philippine Toy Convention production note 5

Hello True Believers!
its time for another production note update for our hobby-geek convention

I just finalized and revised the contest page and the contest list with their guidelines today,and I already sent it to my team for final review. I did a lot of changes to our contest and rules, I'm trying to adjust on some request of our participants and trying to correct some errors we encountered last year. We are putting up a contest core group to focus and handle the contest activity during the event. The cosplay contest just experienced a massive change in the format, the guidelines are still the same,but we will be trying out a new system that will be applied to future ToyCons, as we are preparing for 2011 and a big gimik for cosplay. I really want to move my self out of cosplay, but it seems that I need to focus and create more concepts for this event. It could be my last handle for cosplay for this year, and will transfer all of it to our team who will handle future cosplay events for ToyCon. ( btw, contest line up is now updated, just visit www.toyconph.com)

I'm adding some more activities and contest. As of now, I'm coordinating with other toy groups who will join in the toy gallery and exhibit and looks like we are ready to close it and come up a meeting with everyone. We are opening our doors to solo and private toy collectors who want to exhibit their stuff in our event, all you have to do is contact me and send us a photo of your collection via email.

In the couple of weeks, or maybe days, I might quit blogging for awhile, and will look for guest bloggers to continue publish news, stories and great content for my readers. I will announce soon who will be that guest blogger, but if you are interested to blog here and receive a lot of incentives, then contact me via email or bug me when we meet in some events.

and ohhhh. this is my 5th production note yay!!!! organizing the Toycon for this year is getting slow... means that we are now getting old.

I'm excited for 2011, because it will be the biggest ToyCon ever!, and also our 10th year anniversary and the longest running pop culture, hobby and geek convention in the Philippines hahha. And I' m excited that my son Ashton Skywalker will witness for the first time on what I'm doing here on Earth. He will be 1 year old next year.


Excelsior!

xoxoxo
Azrael