the day when my plans died

it should be like "plants", my plans are like plants, you need to have an advance decision and also an organized mind set to go out and set this plant to grow healthy. I was about to leave the house when this monsterific event just disturbed a happy family, I felt disgusted and went outside to guard the house and want to call my tropas to guard something. Acting a big man in the house triggers me, I wanna protect everyone and also don't want my plans go to waste. What happened next is that I am here at home for the whole day, and to take away all this depression is that I focus myself go back to work, and take care of little boy Ashton, he is upset too, that's why he slept all the day and just absorbed a lot of negative energies. I must put this video gaming cap once again and defeat sinister forces of Dr. Willy.

need to re-energize and say that it is pay back time...