The face of the Fan Page

Many companies and establishments are jumping into Facebook Fan Page. It is special page in Facebook that gather all people who are interested and liked your page or shall we say, brand?. But I'm starting to be scared already because Facebook Fanpage don't have any back up tool or settings that can back up your members and Fanpage members. I hear news that other social networking sites are having hiccups, and there are reports of missing members in their online group are booting out of the page automatically. I even noticed that some pages of another site promotes me as admin and right now, I'm having some problem of deleting all those notification if I will approve those moderated messages and posts.

What should I do if ever Facebook Fan Page crashes and all those 12,000 or hundred of thousands of members were lost or gone, Is there a time for me to wait again and start over adding and inviting people to join my page, its just a scary prediction and I don't want it to happen. I also heard that Twitter failed one time and deleted all the followers, but later on the followers went back after some hours, but many people started to panic when they saw that all of their followers were gone.

I can still see that collecting email databases are still effective and an old school way of communicating to your people, you have back up and copy of the database and also you can use it any time. I just hope that Facebook Fanpage will have a back up tool or command that can export a file wherein your can also upload it and transfer a group of people into a new fan page.