9th Philippine Toy Convention production note 12

Link
Created with flickr slideshow.

I just don't know what I'm going to do today,I felt sick and tired already and I need a complete sleep, been juggling lots of priorities, blog-work-social media-baby-event, and it seems that I can't work on with it at the same time, and now I'm burned up and I took a Friday rest, but still I'm tired and need to finish this pre-production plan and preparation for the event. The event briefing last night was great, it was the first time that we occupied the conference room A and it was the biggest crowd we have of different kinds of exhibitors and also our partners. I'm also thankful that all our production team and staff are always on stand by and because of them, our event won't make it to the finish line. I love the food caterer, Kusina ni Kambal just hypnotized me with their beef lugaw and tokwa't baboy heheh.

I still need to finish all these collateral designs and finish the last ads for print and tv.
hey guys! do check out inquirer.net , our banner ads are displaying in all their pages. astig!

and all I can say is... I'm tired..and looks like my head will going to explode.