Using ASUS Eee PC 4G with Win XP

I finally installed successfully a Win XP OS to this old ASUS Eee PC, the original OS was Linux and I encounter a lot of problem especially in connecting to the internet and I loss my patience and got the tip in installing the Win XP using our USB thumb drive. I just googled and found some tips in transferring your Win XP installer CD into the USB, I just did it with my broken laptop with a defective DVD drive, so I installed a fresh Win XP to my 4 year old Compaq laptop and it works. I managed to download a software that recovers your Win XP serial number, I lost the S/n when someone threw the CD case in the trash and I'm glad that there's a software that can recover your Win XP S/n from a PC.

P6014003
Facebook surf in Megamall Atrium, surfing the net using the mall's free wifi and eat in my favorite resto

P6014014
Me Plurk surfing to the max at Krispy Kreme BHS

After installing everything, I went to this forum as it was shared to my by the gameops.net team and learned on how to solve that hal.dll problem in Asus Eee PC, but its hard to bypass it, but then I discovered that installing the Win XP in a USB should be inserted in the left side of the netbook. After installing, I went to ASUS drivers download and installed everything. Win XP works properly now and I love using it and carry it with me. May silbi na din sa wakas itong ASUS Eeepc 4G.

You know that its hard to trouble shoot this machine, and because of this successful experiment, no need now to buy a new netbook. Muntikan pa naman ako bumili ng HP mini few weeks ago.