4,531 Posts

I think this blog should have a 5,000 post celebration in the future, I always forgot to celebrate or even do a blog anniversary of some sort for my blog and also for my readers. But I think this is the right time to announce that we will have a special something, it can be a promo or an event. This will make me motivate more and blog heavily and squeeze my time and self back to basic blogging.

I miss talking to myself while typing this entry and also talking to my blog readers. I became so busy in my life this year and the transformation of my circle of time should not affect everything. I must improve and this gimmick will help me blog more and post interesting stuff. Azrael's Merryland is moving out of the pop culture category and hope we shift to a blog magazine type, since everyone says that this blog is like a magazine already, composed of different topics and genres that is recommended to everyone.

so let's announce this!
the race to 5,000 blog post starts now!

Also, I've missed my 1,000,000 blog visit and my counter is so silent and forgot to have a contest and as it was also suggested by a blogger friend, not sure if we can have some sort of contest too for the 2,000,000 web visit in my counter a kiriban thing. But that will run for another year ahhaha and this idea will be forgotten. But I promised, we will have something special if I hit that 5,000 blog post before the year ends..or maybe around September, who knows, maybe I can hit a 100 blog post every month and target a November 2010 deadline for the 5k blog post mark.