Movie Bloggers @ Predators and Street Dance 3D movie premeire

predators street dance movie bloggers
We just need to divide ourselves and choose the movie we like, its a hard decision for me because I want to watch both movies, but I'm glad that we have our movie bloggers who helped me to give those premiere ticket slots to another movie. I'm invited to watch the Predators movie and I need to watch it because I'm a super fan of these creatures and I just can't let it pass out of my hands, and again the Street Dance 3D makes me interested to see the tech they used, I even heard from our movie bloggers that the 3D effects in the live action movie is much better than other 3D converted movies, from what I heard again is that they used a 3D camera in shooting the film, so it means that the movie is not just converted to 3D in film.

Predators movie is a mind blowing film and I just learned that this is NOT a reboot film, I just fell in the edge of my seat and can't help myself to post a message in Facebook, even my brother in the states was surprised and will discover it himself this Thursday screening. It was a fun night for all of us, and I heard that the Inception will have its movie premiere next Tuesday at SM MOA IMAX and followed by the Sorcerer's Apprentice on the other day, whew!!! too many great films! Thanks to 20th Century Fox and SM Cinema.

more pics here