SMART unveiled the BIG and FREE gimmick - its FREE Mobile Internet this Friday!

Remember that we posted this entry few weeks ago- SMART will be giving away some BIG and FREE stuff to everyone. And now here is the big unveiling of the BIG and FREE stuff to all.


SMART just did a wonderful and shall I say - an awesome offer to give FREE internet access to all Filipino this Friday, all you need to do is grab your internet enabled mobile phone with SMART sim card and wait for the clock to tick and surf all the way to the max for FREE this Friday and the big moment will start this July 30, 2010. and omg omg omg! I'm glad that my internet enabled mobile phone is loaded with a SMART sim, and we will going to test it this Friday.

The big revelation was posted in their SMART Facebook page and everyone is so excited on this new promo which is called T.G.I.-FREE DAY or TGIF. All you need to have is to maintain at least 1Peso in your load if you are under Pre-paid.

here's some tip and info about TGIFreeday - T.G.I.Freeday - FAQs

Q: WHAT IS T.G.I.Freeday?
A: Its Smart’s one-day offer for all Smart MOBILE subscribers to enjoy using mobile internet services for FREE. That means there are no charges to visit all internet sites using your mobile phone.

Q: When is T.G.I.Freeday available?
A: T.G.I.Freeday will start from 12:00 am of July 30, until 11:59pm of the same day. If you start browsing at 10pm, you only have 11:59 pm to enjoy free mobile internet.

Q: Do I need to register?
A: No registration needed. Just open your web browser, your Uzzap or GoMail application and go!

Q: Is there a special keyword or URL to visit?
A: No need to key in a keyword or a URL to use mobile internet. For as long as you have a data capable handset, you can do mobile surfing all your want. To get more information, text FREEDAY and send to 211.

Q: I don’t know how to use mobile internet. What’s the first thing I do?
A: You need to configure your 3G settings. Text SET send to 211 to get your 3G configuration for FREE. Save the configuration and then launch your mobile web browser to start browsing. As simple as that.

more here at T.G.I.Freeday - FAQs
saya di ba? we can Twit, Plurk, Facebook, Email and surf all you can this Friday, make sure you bring your cellphone charger or extra battery with you. Surfing online via mobile can eat a lot of battery energy. I hope they can have a similar offer too with the SmartBRO.