Video Blog: reboot video blog test 1


I'm bringing back my video blog series and this will be my reboot of my series. I'm using the Asus EEEPC 4G in shooting the video, I'm recording it with the use of the Windows movie maker and save it with a high quality and small video format, so that I can upload videos right away. I'm still having problems with my laptop and can't install yet my video editing software, maybe if ever I get my new laptop I can install it and restart again in editing video stuff.

My left wrist is injured and got it after my left foot got tangled with my laptop's cable cord, the result of a slight malfunction of the battery charger, arghh its all my fault, so this will be my new video blog series, it could be about my adventures, diary and production note video blogs. feel free to follow me or subscribe in my new youtube account, I will post here all original video so that I can use that unlisted video settings, been using that in uploading personal videos for my family and friends, and it will never appear in the search result or in my account, so here we go again, happy video blogging!