lights on!

Picture0060
Here's a webcam photo for the night, me, Lace and Ash are still awake at 2:48am and are wide awake, I will force myself later to go to sleep because I will leave the town at 6am and head to Clark field in Pampanga to attend a motoring activity. I attended so many events lately and it keeps me offline for almost a week, I'm glad that I still have a small energy to stay awake at night til morning to finish some uploads and publish some blog post. I have this other job and I forgot to do some work already , I'm not yet comfortable yet with my new laptop, my eyes are still not used to in using the Windows 7, I'm having thoughts to force down grade my laptop to XP, or I might transfer back in using our desktop PC and make this laptop as a travel mate companion, but I still want to work more and buy a new mobile phone, I have this Samsung and its already defective, I got 2 phones here at home that are defective, If ever I got the time this Saturday, I might visit a local shop and have them repair it.

Me and Lace decided to join and sign up for the Jollibee Kids club for Ashton, will try to inquire about this on Sunday. It will be a busy Saturday for me, my activities are
1. travel to Manila
2. travel to Pampanga
3. go back to Manila
4. go to SM Marikina, to cover an event inside a cinema
5. go to SM Megamall, to cover an event at 3pm
6. club and resto review with a blogger friend in Makati at night

I'm going to sleep now and good luck to me

save the cheerleader!
save the world!