Barkada hang out at the Jollibee Jolly Fair and Jolly Hotdog in SMX

P8262508 P8262460
Its a jolly adventure for me and re-live the barkada moments here at the Jolly fair event in SMX, thanks Jollibee for inviting me and feels like I went back to high school and college, check out my story below and find out what we have discovered here at the Jolly Fair. (more below)

I dont know why I love this Jolly Hotdog in Jollibee, its easy to eat and its yummy and juicy and I love the cheese toppings. I still remember that I buy it in a Jollibee branch in FEU during college and I eat it inside while doing my calculus homework, a bite of Jolly Hotdog gives me good hopes to pass the course and the subject even that I have a hard time dealing with lots of numbers for more than 4 years hahaha. I'm glad that they still have the hotdog line in Jollibee and I still miss those old series of hotdogs with chili con carne on top, its a limited run but its okay, the old and Classic Jolly Hotdog is still in there and one of the favorite of teens and students, because its affordable and you can it while you are on the go.They have the Regular Jolly Hotdog without the cheese, but my favorite is with cheese and that's irreplaceable.

I attended this "Good Times" Jollibee Fair in SMX and it was organized exlusively for the medias, and I'm glad me and some bloggers are invited to check it out and enjoy unlimited hotdogs and we watched Sarah Geronimo performed and met her too. There are fun booths everywhere and they converted the function room into a school fair ground with picnic benches, candies on the table and with the Jollibee sundae and hotdog food booths. There is also a doodle wall on the side and invited us to write our most memorable moment of our teen or school years , and I wrote that there are ligawan moments in Jollibee hahahaha. Sarah Geronimo also shared that during her school years, she hangs out in Jollibee and she brought her own baon inside Jollibee and eat it there, she don't have yet budget on that early years and she also hang out with friends that buys food for her in Jollibee. That's our barkada moment and with the Jolly Hotdog makes a perfect partner for it.

The Jolly Hotdog Classic is priced at P42 fo solo, and P53 for a value meal with drinks. The Jolly Hotdog Regular is priced at P25 for solo, and P36 with drinks or buy it for a P56 with fries and drinks. Only available in Jollibee :)

more pics here in my album at http://www.flickr.com/photos/popazrael/sets/72157624830636258/

P8262498

P8262496

P8262489

P8262479

P8262469

P8262445

P8262398

P8262406

P8262443

P8262444