contest: Post a comment and win a GIORDANO lion polo

Embroidery Lion Polo
I'm a polo addict and thats the only polo shirt style that I can wear and it matches with any of my pants, jeans, cargo shorts, sandals and sneakers. For me, its my own style to wear it with any kinds of pants or shorts, that's why I love wearing polo shirts, But I like this lion polo design by Giordano, and the color orange is really nice and I like the bright color for my polo and I'm going to give a shot and wear this Giordano lion polo whenever I attend events or meetings.

This design was released last summer 2010 and I know some of the guys here will sure love the style of the lion polo, looks royalty di ba? This is already available in all Giordano stores for P1.099.00, the lion polo has a material of 95% cotton, 5% lycra, pique fabric.
and colors are available in white, black, navy, garnet, goldmedal, patriot, gothic grape, spice orange, happy green and metal. The lion logo in the chest is embroidered and in heavy detail.

sizes are in slim fit preferences - Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Double Extra Large

but wait! here in my blog, you can have a chance to own one lion polo! just read the details below on how to join the contest!

Lion polo PL08 Lion Polo
1. Contest is open to all my blog readers
2. Post a comment below and share to us "why you love this Giordano Lion polo and why you should win"
3. Include your valid email address, shirt size and color preferences
4. Contest will start on October 29 and end on November 3.
5. 5 Winners with the best answers will be selected and shirt prizes should be claimed at the Giordano office in San Juan.
6. "one entry per person only" and winners will be contacted via email.

CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!