contest: Share your 10-10-10 photo blog moment here and win prize

Today is October 10, 2010 aka 10-10-10, this happens only once in a lifetime, I'm inviting everyone to share their 10-10-10 moments in photo and upload it in your blog. I'll consider this an online activity and inspired from the WorldWideMoment.org that is happening now.

1. Take a photo today (dated 10-10-10)
2. Post it in your blog and write a description or story about it
3. Post also a link of this blog url about the contest and 10-10-10 photo moment contest
4. Come back here and post your blog url in my comment board
5. One blog url post with photo is valid as one entry for the contest
6. One best photo and blog entry will be selected as a winner, and receive a token from me
7. Deadline of submission October 11,2010 at 10pm

here's my share
PA100176
My 10-10-10 moment is looking at my baby boy Ashton this morning when he wakes up, he's so jolly and got lots of energy to smile and play around, I wonder how babies get the energy to smile after they wake up in the morning?.. looking at my baby boy in the morning transfers that jolly moment at me, I just smile back, so cute!