Digging in some geeky stuff at the 3 day sale of SM Cubao

I'm such a lazy shopper, but here in SM Cubao's 3 Day sale, which started yesterday gave me the boost to check out some items and things that I need, sympre I got the time to check out the men's department and saw lots of cool stuff that I need and yeah, the hunt for a new boxers and briefs started. But I'm more interested in checking out and buy some geeky stuff, like toys, gadgets, computer accessories and geeky shirts.
PA019123 PA019112
PA019144 PA019098
check out my post below and see the jackpot items only at SM Cubao (read more below)

PA019157
But before the shopping craze started, I like to thank SM Cyberzone for inviting me and the rest of the Manila bloggers community for a little shopping tour here at the 1st day of their 3 day sale event (October 1-3, 2010) here in SM Cubao. I remember that we usually visit SM Cubao during the 80's and its one of my favorite hang outs with my mom and family,especially when balikbayans visit us, we go shop around this huge department store and I sometimes stay in their video game arcade below at their food court level. But this year, the food court level is gone and was renovated into SM Cyberzone, an IT and gadget hub for shoppers. I heard that SM Cubao is the first ever department store to house Cyberzone and the Supermarket, most SM Supermalls houses the department store, but in here, it is a lot more different. The SM Cyberzone is located at the basement of SM Cubao also serves as a venue for events and exhibits

And for this year 2010, SM Cubao learns how to adapt in our rapid changing community, we know that Araneta Center is changing and I'm glad SM Cubao followed through with it and stay as popular as ever and its spark never dies out.

so moving on here in my blog story, I'm going to feature the items that are interesting and there might be people here or my readers get the idea where to buy their stuff for Christmas or for gifts hehehehe.

PA019081 PA019084
Cool mp3 speakers are for sale at around P149 pesos, its a cute mini figure monster that has speakers at the back and you can use it for your ipods, mp3 players or even as an additional laptop speakers. On the side, they have lots of jeje caps for sale at around P100 pesos each, a super discount for tech geeks and jejemons.

PA019095 PA019096
And of course, my first place to visit inside SM Cubao is the toy section, and upon entering their toy kingdom area, I saw a big signages with labels of P100 each toy on some of the display racks, They have toys for boys and girls, like stuff toys, toy cars and even Pokemon figures for only P100 each.
PA019098 PA019099
You can now have the power of Shazam for only P100, this is a super sale discount for me, because these small DC comics figures are arund P400 few months ago, there are lots of selected figures on display, like Bat-girl and some DC villains, and on the side, we saw some Kamen Rider figures for only P100 pesos too, Omg! I want to panic and grab some, but I just arrived and must get the item that I most needed, but I love toys, and I will go back for them later.

PA019101 PA019105
And my visit to their toy section ended here at the Transformers display rack, all of the Transformers toys are with 10 % discount off, all of it!!!, I was looking for that Megatron figure from the War for Cybertron line, but I got no luck to grab one and saw lots of Bumble Bee and Soundwave figures, for sale at P699 and then just minus 10% off, do math pls. And on the side, I went on to the baby section and found this Lion figure for babies, I remember that Ashton loves the lion figure that hangs in his toy mobile, And this Lion figure is priced at around P150 and slashed it with 10 percent off.

PA019109 PA019111
I saw this cute little critter toy monster figure hahahaha, at the Halloween section of the department store, The Pop eyes figure are soft rubberize figures, with rolling and bubble eyes,when you squeeze it, the two eyes will pop out like crazy!, sold at P149 pesos .

PA019125 PA019209
Also on sale are Tshirts for kids, all of it are with 10 percent off, Bart Simpsons, Transformers, Superman and Batman themed shirts are all on sale, and check out that at the toy section, Hot Wheel toys are for sale at P100 and thats buy one take two Hot Wheel cars.

PA019200 PA019205
They also have a large line of anime gashapons and mini figures for sale at P69 each, from Dragon Ball Z, Naruto and One Piece. This is a perfect item for all ye anime lovers.

PA019202 PA019203
I saw this also in the teens section, keychains and keyholders!, see the tshirt with a Captain America shield printed in the front, and you can use this as your keychain, and on the sid eis a robotic mini fan, small gadget and battery powered mini fan, just remove the head and it is transformed into a mini fan, these items are for sale at around P150.

PA019212 PA019215
At the middle of the men's section, I saw this two kinds of ear plugs, the one has a skull print on it, looks like a small version Skull Candy headphones and the other one has a LEGO brick as its ear piece holder.

PA019214 PA019219
I bought this USB hub and its a cheap price at P199, and its original price is P300. I bought it for my laptop because it has two USB slots only. I also saw this sun glasses that I saw on TV, yeah that commercial on a shopping TV show that they let the people try it and wow themselves to see a good visions when they are under the sun, saw it at around P300. mura lang pala yun, eh sa TV umaabot na ng P1000. daya talaga.

PA019092
oh look! its Hannah Montana!
PA019194 PA019196
I accompanied my sister Misyel at the Kodak area of the department store and she bought this pink Samsung compact camera, for a price of P5999, very cheap, and cool camera, because it acquired the new tech that is being used in Samsung 2view camera. Also saw a cheap Olympus camera, but I heard that it video mode has no audio, so I moved on na muna.

PA019131 PA019136
at the men's section, I horded some under wear ( see that P99 pesos sign) with labels of buy one take two, and boxer shorts for sale at P100, buy one take two too, but I got the wrong size, and will let Lace wear those boxers ahahah, now Im going to take back my boxer shorts that she usually wears at home.

PA019197 PA019198
I found Lace shopping around the baby section area, we shared the bill in buying stuff for our baby boy Ashton, we bought some baby videos, and baby carrier, which was useful for her to carry our little angel when she uses the computer at home or even watch TV. I'm very glad that SM Cubao is on sale and all baby items are with discounts, and I say that we hit the jackpot here in buying baby stuff at SM Cubao.

PA019088
I really love SM Cubao and its change, you can see the interiors here and they are very lovely and well lighted, all items are highlighted and its fun to see people cramming and panic buying some stuffs during the 1st day of sale, I also heard that they give another additional 10 percent off if you are a SM advantage card holder, but that gimik works only for two hours on the 1st day of the sale as the mall opens starting at 10am.

PA019090
check out mr. shopper! ang dami napamili

PA019129
more look on the department store

PA019119

PA019146
hanging out with our blogger friends during the shopping event

PA019155
and also found Impressca salad bar, I'm going to feature this in my food blog - FoodPilipinas.blogspot.com

PA019192
ok ok ok ok ... I'm zero perfect off, so dont buy me!

PA019103

The 3 Day sale of SM Cubao starts on October 1-2-3, 2010. Mall opens at 10am-10pm, if you get hungry, eat at Impressca located at the basement of the mall, SM Cyberzone level.

so if you bought something from SM Cubao during their sale...
feel free to share it here!