Ashton wears Peter Pan costume at Sati's 1st birthday party

PB066880
Here's my bouncing baby boy Ashton in his Peter Pan costume, we customized this costume using a baby suit that I bought for P100 in Robinsons Department store, and I bought brown, black and green felt paper at Saizen for P85 each. We started designing this costume for almost 3 hours after I arrive home and I'm glad that Mama is at home and she helped in sewing the green hat for Ashton's Peter Pan costume. We are so excited to attend Sati's birthday at Jollibee Roosevelt, and it was a first for Ashton to attend a birthday party for kids that why I super document everything and got a mood to cover the event for everyone.

I also cut the sleeves of the baby suit in order to match the costume design of Walt Disney's Peter Pan, I was looking for another design, but the leaves costume from another Peter Pan live action movie is so over and will left Ashton semi naked. But then we sticked on using the cartoon version and its a lot more cuter with a green leaf hat and a mini sword. Ashton carries the sword the whole time and he never put it down, I only removed it from his hand when he starts to sleep. The sword is made of felt paper and I glued it with other felt paper colors.
(more below)

But then we forgot another thing for his costume... and that's make up, I then realize that the best basis for a Peter Pan costume is from the japanese anime version. Thats more cuter and kulit version of Peter Pan, forgot to tell Lace that we add a red circle blush on Ashton's cheeks hahahah. I had dream once in my life to be Peter Pan, stay young forever and never go old, but now it looks like my little boy got my dream, I wish that we never go old :) and stay young forever.

PB066835 PB066842
Before the party started - Ashton checks out the venue and looks around
Sati and Ashton meet again

PB066848 PB066892
Mommy bloggers Pehpot and Lace, and Askim smiles near Ashton, look how he carries the sword

PB066904 PB066907
and a group photo of mommy blogger guests / check out Justin as pirate, who also won in best costume.

PB066912 PB066921
Pirates has captured Peter Pan! / another mommy bloggers group hug photo

PB067070 PB067095
Happy Birthday Sati / and then Jollibee arrives and danced a Justin Bieber song.

PB067123 PB067125
mommy bloggers photo with the host of the event - mommy Joy / and another group hug photo

PB067127
Ashton slept the whole party program and wokes up when we are about to leave the venue hahaha. Look at his eyes, still sleepy. Thanks to Pehpot for inviting us and thanks to all mommy bloggers for appreciating our funny costume for Ashton.

see you all on the next birthday party!