Bloggers invite to cover SM Supermall Christmas launching on Nov.6

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgzj74U10B3ysJea8evZezCkRQuA8oXRjsAkq5pfwII_GoEF9cqbLaoiwB0rOc9sUUlDs-H8mH_GFpbJCLcd8fQdR8TAfxwuiqwqP-vYkLwEfJmQsjs0be_Gcp0LuMbTUvITW_t/s1600/offline_39x24_hangsign.jpg
hi blogger friends!
SM Cyberzone is inviting my blogger friends to come and join with us for tomorrow's Christmas launching at SM Megamall Atrium. Be there at 5PM.

I'm inviting 20 bloggers to join with me, to witness the big launch of their Christmas gimik tomorrow, November 6, 2010. Did you know that 40 SM Supermalls will launch their Christmas tree and lights at same time tomorrow. And SM Megamall is the main ground of all launchings of their Christmas campaign. cool di ba?

so if you are interested, then email me at azrael (@) gmail.com your:
Name:
Blog URL:
Email Add:
Mobile Number:

and I will add you to my guest list of bloggers.
Also, this event is open to everyone, so feel free to come, invite your friends and your family.

yay! Merry Christmas
check out their Christmas jingle here