Hey dude! that's my coffee

PB117829
I was suppose to go out today but there's a heavy thunderstorm happening here in my town and it was so dark at aroun 1pm. We switched on our lights around the house and saw that the storm is getting heavier. Lace decided to stay home and miss that event, and I'll stay home too and miss that Miss Resorts World Manila coronation night. It will be another monstrous traffic along the way, and I stayed home last night too and miss that meeting for December Toy Convention.

But I love the weather today, its cold and dark. Its a season of hot coffees and snacks while working. I enjoyed drinking my hot coffee in the afternoon and start writing here in my blog. Then suddenly, Lace told me that she wants McDonalds and there I told her to order via phone. I went back to my desk and finished my coffee and listen to Metallic black album while I post this entry.

at home I have these coffee
1. Starbucks VIA
2. Folgers
3. Nescafe 3 in 1

Can you guess what coffee I'm drinking today?