SMART Buddy Facebook-Web app Pasaload

1
SMART brings us a new way of loading our mobile phones or just give a Pasaload or receive Pasaload from friends and family. I encounter so many times a delay of pasaload or reload to my load provider here in the neighborhood, but this time SMART launches an app within Facebook. Now we have a better and fast Pasaload activity with just a click of a button.

instructions below
1. All you have to do is visit http://apps.facebook.com/pasaload
2. Allow it to connec to your Facebook
3. Add your mobile number
4. Add your Pasaload contacts
5. Drag the numbers into the Send and Receive boxes
6. Choose how much the load
7. then Pasaload it!

I haven't tried it, but I'm going to find first some friends who are using SMART so that I can pasaload them something. I'll add a review after doing an experiment.

let's try it! just PM me if you want to pasaload me ha.

2

3